Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Caffeine: My Thoughts...

MY THOUGHTS
In my original post I mentioned my love or addiction for coffee. Friends, family, and even myself have always joked about my coffee consumption. I started this blog for a class assignment in which I've learn about all the different products that contain caffeine and the harmful effects of excessive caffeine consumption. With all the recent research I've done I felt I needed to re-evaluate my intake of caffeine products. The bottom line is... just as with anything (diet, exercise, etc..) moderation is the answer.

Please check back periodically as I will continue to bring new information about where caffeine is heading and any new discoveries on the effects on health.



Resource
Cartoon: The rules of caffeine. Michigan Daily. Retrieved March 26, 2014, from https://www.michigandaily.com/opinion/cartoon-rules-caffeine

No comments:

Post a Comment